Hawkins Personnel Group is currently seeking a Circuit Board Solderer to work for an electronic manufacturing company on the NW part of town. Please review the information below and apply immediately if interested.
- Design and build mockups for circuit board testing
- Analyze, evaluate and resolve problems relating to test procedures, diagnostics, and operations of sub-assemblies by consulting with supervisor.
- Provides quotes to customers for building and programming new test mockups
- Assist in training technicians and testers
- Complete and maintain all required documentation associated with ay test, troubleshooting, repair, and problems with assemblies.
- Set up, troubleshoot and repair test stations.
- Serve as a technical interface between the test department and customers.
- Capable of setting up and using various models of Solder Stations and understanding Solder Tip selection and application requirements.
- Solder tru0hole components to PCBA on both top and bottom sides of assembly
- Perform repair/rework of defective solder joints such as blow mold holes, cold solder, insufficient solder, solder bridging, excess solder ad etc.
- Perform tinning of wires, proper wire bending with stress relief, wire soldering, cutting and soldering of jumper wires and other wire attachment requirements as per directions.
- Perform basic hardware assembly of heatsinks, connectors, stand-offs, spacers screws, nuts/bolts and other item as required to include applying proper torque requirements per directions.
- HS Diploma plus two years technical electronic school. Must have thorough understanding of analog and digital circuit theory.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience at electronic test and troubleshooting at the component level