2nd shift 3:45 pm to Midnight / $12-$18 DOE
Position Overview: Journeyman level position responsible for setting up and running 3
axis CNC Machining centers, and 4th axis attachment. Responsible for machining both
Aerospace and Telecommunications industry parts
Essential Job Functions
• Capable of reading blueprints.
• Capable of using all measurement tools necessary to check parts.
• Capable of proving out machine programs.
• Knowledgeable of TPM.
• CMM experience a plus.
• Knowledgeable of geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
• Capable of selecting appropriate tools and fixtures to run jobs.
• Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors, such as speed, feed,
coolant flow, depth, angle of cut or enters commands to retrieve, input or edit
computerized machine control media.
• Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance
machining and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
• Sets up and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or
program control data.
Non-essential Job Functions
• Develop specifications from general description and draw sketch of part or product
to be fabricated.
• Confer with engineers, production personnel, programmers or others to resolve
machining or assembly problems.
• Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.