Hawkins Personnel Group is currently hiring a Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative for a large manufacture of high pressure and temperature process equipment. Representative will communicate product offerings to customers; respond to sales inquiries with speed and effectiveness, entry of quotes and orders. Will also maintain liaison and expedite other departments for quote and order fulfillment. Representative will develop knowledge of product line, prices, delivery time and similar data as required. Also, maintains ownership or oversight of all customer requests and issues until completed.
- Must have a desire and flair for servicing customers, be a highly motivated team player, dependable, hard-working, self-starter with positive attitude and ability to work well with others.
- 1 to 3 years of Customer Service/Sales experience
- Possess strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, with attention to detail and have multi-tasking capabilities.
- Computer/software literacy is a must, M2M is a plus.
- Fluency in other languages and/or international business experience are a plus.
- Degree w/ applicable experience preferred.