Function: The Customer Advocate – Customer Experience is an integral part of the Customer Care business structure and is responsible for ensuring the delivery of excellent service to customer by way of ‘first point of contact’ resolution. The Customer Advocate is responsible for the consistent delivery of high level service and quality product advice to customers by phone, email or chat in accordance with Hill Country Holding’s standard of service.
1-2 years Call Center Experience (preferred but not required). Must have professional appearance, excellent interpersonal and verbal communications skills. Bi-lingual is preferred.
A Customer Advocate – Customer Experience must meet the essential physical requirements to accommodate the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function. While performing the duties of this job, the Customer Advocate – Customer Experience will be required to lift products in excess of 25lbs. The Customer Advocate – Customer Experience is required to walk and stand, and occasionally move or wrap small items in the warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicating the company’s purpose, core values, vision to the customer
- Take ownership to resolve customer complaints, questions, and queries as necessary
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize to meet critical deadlines
- Must possess exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Quickly and efficiently navigate between multiple systems to research customer inquires
- Professionally process inbound sales and/or customer service calls
- Must be Subject Matter Expert on all products and services provided.
- Adheres to and supports policy and procedural guidelines for customer compensation
- Record and verify accurate information on all calls
- Adhere to work schedule provided
- Positively and respectfully communicate with customers
- Maintain high level of punctuality
- Maintain consistent, reliable attendance standards
- Maintain company and client confidentiality
- Multi-task by adjusting from one type of call to another without loss of efficiency,composure, or knowledge
- Responsible for ongoing organization and cleanliness of the Customer Care Center.
- Occasionally, the Customer Advocate will be asked and expected to perform various, miscellaneous, and non-standard duties as required. Such duties are diversified in nature and may be changed from time to time to suit the needs of the company.