Hawkins Personnel Group is seeking an HR Assistant process candidates for local manufacturing companies Temple, TX. We are looking for someone that is detailed oriented, can work with a diverse group of applicants and clients, maintain a professional demeanor and work hard to make sure our employees are successful.
Your job responsibilities would include the following:
- Answering phones/front desk greeter
- Processing applicants paperwork and documenting each step of the application process
- Administering evaluations written and online
- Administering and reviewing policies and procedures
- Creating resumes
- Completing on-boarding paperwork, orientation, and assisting with client check-ins
- Completing E-Verify and I-9's
- Running Background checks, verifying academic and references checks
- Maintain office and workspace creating a professional work environment for co-workers and applicants
- Other duties as needed
- Associates degree or experience in staffing industry preferred.
- Typing 50WPM
- MS Office Suite
- Bilingual English/Spanish