1. Inspects buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair
making notes and recommendations using a pre-established check sheet.
2. Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. wall
switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords,
etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.
3. Performs minor plumbing maintenance (e.g. replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of
drains, trenching and laying new lines, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.).
4. Performs minor painting, carpentry and masonry work (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to
apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.).
5. Reconfigures, installs, positions, and remounts modular offices and space (e.g. furniture, wall panels, work surfaces,
storage bins, lighting, file cabinets, etc.) to accommodate user needs and maximize office space using various hand,
power and specialty tools, dollies and hand trucks.
6. Prepares the surfaces and paints various structures and equipment (e.g. walls, refrigerators, evaporative coolers,
floors, roofs, doors, restroom facilities, etc.) to preserve wood and metal parts from corrosion and maintain a safe,
comfortable working environment using various painting equipment and related tools (e.g. sprayers, rollers,
brushes, thinners, etc.).
7. Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, parking lots, and other work
8. Order parts and maintain required documents.
9. Performs other work related duties as assigned.
10. Must be able to work flexible hours
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
2. Two years working experience in facility maintenance.
3. Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing and carpentry is a plus.