Do you aspire to make a difference, provide input and influence, with the ability to exercise autonomy and control in your own career while having the opportunity to stay abreast of the latest trends and growth? Do you desire to someday run your own business, but not quite ready? If this sounds like you, then we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you. As a member of the agency team, we will act as a mentor and provide an environment in which you can learn the insurance business and build upon your managerial skills/experiences.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Valuable experience
Compensation: $40,000 - $75,000 +
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Experience in marketing financial products
- Property & Casualty license (preferred or must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (preferred or must be able to obtain)
Training Program Includes:
- Learning to market property/casualty, life, health, bank and mutual fund products.
- Working closely with the agent to gain an understanding of the agent’s role and office logistics.
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please send your resume.