Insurance Administrative Assistant M-F 8-5 $13.50-$14.00
Duties will include ASSISTING with
- Contracting, licensing, appointments, and reinstatements for Life Insurance agents to include requesting all applicable due diligence (background check) reports, submitting license applications, appointment fees, related forms, and preparation of contracts for signature to State Insurance Departments. Responsible for licensing to meet compliance regulations for 49 states/jurisdictions.
- Responsible for researching and answering questions regarding agent compensation for all companies agents including answering all 1099 questions. Reviews for Commission keying errors daily.
- Responsible for creating, updating, inputting and maintenance of commission contracts in computer database and updating and building commission rate sheets. Responsible for mailing updated commission rate schedules to the field force and creating, inputting, updating and maintenance of agent hierarchies.
- Assists with software registration for agents. Submits direct deposit information and supply requests for agents. Compiles Welcome Kits and updates contracting kit for new agents. Maintains various Marketing department logs to include licensing fees, RDA rosters, agents, advances and contract master list.
- Makes address/phone changes for agents in LSP. Researches for other departments within the Company to locate the correct address for correspondence returned by the Post Office and checks returned by a bank.
- Maintains and updates files on state requirements for agents’ licenses and fees paid. Prepares and assembles information packet; maintains files for Vector One and AML registration log and certification.
- Responsible for communication with agents, MGA’s and RDA’s for licensing and contracting issues. Receives and makes telephone calls on an ongoing basis regarding commission questions Answers questions from field force relating to products.
- Responsible for validation of license and agent contract.
- Performs other duties as assigned.