Machine Operators needed. M-F
2nd shift Machine Operator
6pm-2:30am ( Must be flexible to OT)
Dress code, Jeans, tshirt and STEEL TOE SHOES ARE REQUIRED. The shoes must be the following minimum requirement:
•ATSM F 2413-11 I75 C75
2nd shift is $14.17 hour.
Interested candidates must be open to overtime and shift change demand.
Interested candidates MUST complete a pre-screen interview in Seguin.
1. 1 year manufacturing experience
2. 6 month longevity on the job
3. HS or GED
4. Ability to read/speak/write English
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Follow all plant safety procedures and use all applicable personal protective equipment (PPE). Hold other team members accountable to follow all safety procedures.
• Operate all machinery required following safety guidelines; machinery can include benders, rollformers, wrappers, slitters, shears, forklifts, and other machines as assigned.
• Follow all setup procedures and work instructions as documented in the Operations System.
• Complete all quality checks as documented; make adjustments and re-produce product as needed to provide accurate and damage-free product to the Customer.
• Complete all daily orders in assigned area.
• Meet or exceed area’s goals including safety, productivity, scrap, on-time delivery and accuracy.
• Perform daily operator preventive maintenance checks, as assigned.
• Report all machinery issues to Maintenance promptly.
• Clean and reset work area at the end of each shift, including but not limited to sweeping the floor, placing items in the proper storage area, stacking pallets, restocking packaging, and dumping trash.
• Accurately update all records and visual tracking, whether written or electronic (e.g., coil footage, cover sheets)
• Cross-train as directed and be willing to work at any production position in the plant, on an as needed basis.
• Participate in monthly inventory.
• Complete all other tasks as required or assigned by the immediate supervisor and/or upper management.
Ability to pass:
1) 10 panel Drug Screen