Hawkins Personnel Group is currently hiring a Marketing Licensing Specialist for a great Insurance company in San Antonio. The specialist will be responsible for staying up to date with all the licensing requirements for all states.
- Contracting, licensing, appointments, and reinstatements for all agents and IMOs to include requesting all applicable due diligence (background check) reports, submitting license applications, appointment fees, related forms, and preparation of contracts for signature to State Insurance Departments. Responsible for licensing to meet compliance regulations for 49 states/jurisdictions.
- Assists with software registration for all agents. Submits direct deposit information and supply requests for all agents. Compiles Welcome Kits for new agents and updates contracting kit for new agents. Maintains various Marketing department logs to include licensing fees, RDA rosters, agent advances, and contract master list. Tracks daily applications and send emails to distribution list. Tracks daily applications and sends emails to distribution list.
- Makes address/phone changes for agents in GIAS/LSP. Researches for other departments within the Company to locate the correct address for correspondence returned by the Post Office and checks returned by a bank.
- Maintains and updates files on state requirements for agent’s licenses and fees paid. Prepares and assembles information packet. Maintains files for Vector One, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) certification and registration log.
- Responsible for imaging of new agent files and paperwork received on existing Agents’ files. Handles special projects for Marketing Department.
- Responsible for validation of license and contract reports utilized.
- 2 or more years’ clerical or administrative experience
- Strong customer service skills,
- Accurate data entry skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excel skills and working knowledge of Word