Hawkins Personnel is currently hiring a Material Handler who will be working for a huge manufacturing company in the Austin area. The Material Handler will be responsible for receiving materials/parts from vendors and stocking designated areas of the company.
- Receives incoming components from vendors to the Warehouse.
- Matches received materials to purchase order and manufacture part number.
- Verifies count; communicates discrepancies to supervision.
- Pulls work orders or inventory requests for the shop floor.
- Labels parts correctly.
- Participates in physical inventory.
- Maintains and organizes all stocking environments.
- Ensures stocking locations are current.
- Ensures parts are clearly identified.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.