Hawkins Personnel Group is currently hiring a New Business Case Manager for a great Insurance company in San Antonio. The case manager will be responsible for the processing of all new clients.
- Reviews life applications and related data for completeness. Handles any related processing. Orders records, reports, letters, memos, and other requirements needed to process applications. Types amendments, letters, memos, checks, and other correspondence as required. Reviews allotments’ listings on a weekly and monthly basis and matches allotments received with pending applications.
- Checks, organizes, and assembles applications for issue or withdrawal. Keys application into the Underwriting system. Sorts and matches incoming requirements with file.
- Receives reports, lab work, records, correspondence, and premium. Reviews, determines, and provides necessary handling of each document. Assists the Underwriters in the handling of the applications. Tracks the status of the applications and follows-up on outstanding requirements.
- Handles telephone calls by providing status on applications, answering inquiries, processing instructions, and any other function required to provide satisfactory service to agents or any other client. Reviews and processes 1035 exchanges on new applications making sure of compliance with Section 1035A of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Submits policy changes involving evidence of insurability to Underwriter, orders any requirements specified by the Underwriter and returns to the Underwriter to obtain approval. Returns policy to Customer Service Center (CSC) Policy Change Specialist to mail.
- Assembles new policies, reviews the policy print and any associated documents for correctness, and submits the final package to the Mail department for mailing. Organizes the file for imaging, reviews the file and codes it in Pendex for any follow up work to be completed. Submits the file to the Records Department for imaging. Mails issued policies to agent and/or policyholder.
- Assists Underwriters as needed with Underwriting duties to include phone calls, letters, and projects. Assists in training new personnel as needed. Provides back up to other positions in the department.
- 2-3 years clerical/administrative experience, strong attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft office experience