Hawkins Personnel Group is currently hiring a Payroll Administrator to work for a steel manufacturing company. Administrator will be assisting the Payroll Manager and Department in all aspects of the Payroll function. The primary responsibility of this position is to support Payroll in processing weekly and bi-weekly payroll.
- Process payroll for multi- state locations/branches and states on a weekly and bi-weekly basis.
- Reconciling payroll data prior to transmission.
- Ensuring all employees are paid timely and accurately.
- Responsible for all multi state unemployment tax reporting (preparing, filing and paying all state withholding tax).
- Responsible for federal tax deposits multiple legal entities.
- Process accurate and timely W2s and year-end reporting.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of payroll processing experience
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations.
- Great attitude, high energy, and willingness to work hard to meet important deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and SAP.
- Knowledge of Kronos, is a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelors Degree, CPP, FPC and/or outsourcing experience preferred.
If interested please submit resume and contact Monica at 830-303-5882