Interface via telephone, email and/or chat with external customers on technical support related issues, Generally Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM, must be able to work a shift schedule that falls during these work days and hours.
Works various technical and customer service related correspondences to ensure customer issues are resolved in a timely manner. Fluent Portuguese Speaker Required.
• Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries and concerns about products and services.
• Answers all inbound technical support inquiries regarding customer’s hardware and software issues.
• Documents all inbound and outbound customer interactions.
• Submits all order types to resolve service related issues and warranty driven replacements as needed.
• Owns and manages tasks to complete closure.
• Prepares technical writing to support the work instructions and manuals.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Redirect problems to appropriate resources.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
Must be able to explain and demonstrate performance of the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation. Must possess the following experience, skills, and abilities:
• Minimum of 6 Months technical support experience – preferably phone/email experience.
• Minimum of 6 months in customer service or support role – preferably phone/email experience.
• Troubleshooting/diagnostic experience.
• Strong computer skills and experience in all current Microsoft OS and MS Office.
• Must be self-motivated with inherent ability to multi-task.
• Identify / define processes that enhance the customer experience, reduce costs and deliver the right. solution the first time .
• Exhibits professional conduct.
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong problem solving and negotiation skills with the ability to deal with difficult customers and situations
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
High school diploma or equivalent; or a minimum of 6 months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of experience and education. Technical certifications and/or Associates degree a plus.