Hawkins Personnel Group is looking for Production workers to work for a great company downtown. When starting this production position you will be cross trained in all areas of the production floor. Please review the description and apply immediately if interested.
- Sets up, operates and adjusts metal forming equipment by use of appropriate tools and procedures.
- Keeps mill operating at all times
- Operates cutback saw in a safe manner and to order specifications.
- Keeps mill and surrounding area clean and clear of obstruction
- Performs all change overs, using appropriate tooling.
- Changes punches and shear dies.
- Performs to machine goals.
- Displays willingness and the ability to assist in training co-workers.
- Lifting- Up to 50 lbs.
- Standing-8 or more hours per day
- Production/Warehouse experience