10- Production Workers Needed
Shift: Monday -Friday 6:45am- 3:30pm (May work till 5pm and on Saturdays)
2-15 min breaks & 30 min lunch
• Abide by safety and sanitation regulations and follow all work procedures.
• Watch gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a equipment is working properly
• Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
• Record product, packaging, and other information on specified forms and records.
• Clean containers, materials, supplies, and work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
• Stock and sort product for packaging or filling machine operation, and replenish packaging
supplies, such as plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, bottles, or labels.
• Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards and remove defective products
and packaging material.
• Report issues with equipment, materials, etc. to line leader or supervisor.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
• Strong knowledge of GMP's
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
• Ability to climb 2-10 ft ladders
• Ability to read and write
** No Jewelry, Nails, Nail Polish, Hair nets must be worn
** Dress Code: Pants, Long sleeve and closed toe shoes