We’re seeking positive, energetic, and result oriented individuals to work for a large spice company near downtown. We have two different full time production positions available at the time. Both are first shift, have all weekends off, and are paid weekly.
- Read pick tickets and distinguish location and part number
- Pick parts according to quantities listed on pick ticket
- Visually identify that part in location is correct per description and part number listed on pick ticket
- Clean area at the end of each workday
- Follows all appropriate safety policies and procedures
- Report any equipment malfunctions or maintenance issues to manager
- Regularly lift 25 pounds with occasional lifting of 50 pounds
The Hopper Filler has the accountability for verifying that bulk product is being used and supplied to the appropriate production line.
- Transport bulk product by operating pallet jack
- Position and load bulk product into hoppers and production equipment
- Perform visual quality check to ensure bulk product is not defective or damaged and that it is the appropriate product for the specified production line.
- Prioritize tasks to ensure hopper does not run empty.
- Report any issue to Line Lead or Area/Team Lead
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Monitor and empty dust collection containers
- Willingness to work as a team member and help out where needed to ensure maximum process efficiency.
- Willingness to work overtime when asked.
- Need to be comfortable being 6 to 8 ft. off the ground
Call or email today and start tomorrow! email@example.com or 210.349.9911