Hawkins Personnel Group is currently looking for a Quality Inspector to work with a large manufacturing company. Quality control inspectors make sure that products meet standards of quality and safety. Responsible for performing inspections, checks and tests for quality control for the manufacture of products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs mechanical inspection to ensure all quality aspects of the job are met exactly.
- Raw materials, components, fabricated/manufactured parts & assemblies
- First Piece/First Article, Receiving/incoming inspection, in-process, final inspection
- Measures piece parts /components and/or assemblies
- Generates detail inspection and nonconformance reports as necessary.
- Checks documents for accuracy and compliance to requirements
- Read and interpret information from engineering drawings, travelers, specifications and other documents to generate a complete and precise inspection report/record.
- Interfaces and provides support to other departments, suppliers and customers on quality related issues as necessary
- Requires ability to maintain a clean and safe work environment
- High School Diploma/equivalent
- Some technician coursework/AA degree preferred
- 1-2 years working in machine shop, assembly clean rooms. Semi-Conductor and/or similar industry