Hawkins Personnel Group is currently hiring a Repair Technician who will be working for a manufacture of stationary watch clocks. The Repair Tech will be responsible for is responsible for repairing and testing electronic boards, parts, hardware and other manufactured security products; providing electronic technical support and other related duties as required. To diagnoses, test and repair electronic boards, parts, hardware and other manufactured security products.
- Trouble shoots and diagnoses malfunctioning circuits and recommends and/or implements corrective action.
- Reads and works with blue prints, process sheets, operations manuals, schematics and work orders.
- Dismantles equipment or devices to gain access to and remove defective parts or components using hand tools and power tools/machinery.
- Evaluates and provides price estimates to repair circuit boards, hardware and other safety/security devices.
- Maintains and updates estimate pending and awaiting pack lists.
- Completes paperwork documenting activities; maintains records and files of technical information on products.
- Responds to general questions or complaints related to product(s).
- Provides electronic technical support for manufacturing.
- Assists in the design, development, testing and approval of new parts and products.
- Performs related duties as assigned.