This position will perform a variety of customer service by phone, email and in person.
Our client is looking to increase part sales and wants to incorporate parts sales procedures, marketing, promoting, advertising and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale and delivery of parts and accessories that contribute to the efficient, safe, and profitable operation of the parts department. Ongoing responsibility for counter parts sales and customer service responsibilities.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sells products/parts to clean or repair equipment problems and meet the customer's needs.
• Maintains customer goodwill by greeting and acknowledge all customers and vendors.
• Assist in keeping parts department clean and orderly.
• Record and process sales orders using ERP software.
• Pull parts and package according to the sales order.
• Knowledge with shipping company's (UPS,Fedex) and their software for shipping.
• Document all conversations with customers using Sales Force/Lightening Force.
• Provide service technicians with parts as required.
• Reviews inventory levels to ensure maximum sales and customer satisfaction.
• Performs routine housekeeping tasks that maintain and enhances the cleanliness of products and the retail sales area.
• When working the parts counter, follows prescribed cash, credit, and check processing procedures.
• Processes warranties, and new return merchandise as required at a point of sale.
• Attends training as prescribed by management to maintain proficiency in his/her job description.
• Performs other tasks as required.
• Keeps well groomed and clothed per the parts sales guidelines – face of our company.
• Verify receiving documents.
• Follow up on shortages and expedite by reporting to Materials Manager.
• Small parts receiving, labeling and putting away stock.
• Maintains status of orders through entire process.
• Participates in inventory process and daily audits.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
• Knowledge of ERP parts operating system or similar software - preferred but not required
• Ability to speak effectively one on one in person and on the phone.
• Ability to effectively listen.
• Ability to interpret customer needs.
• Detailed oriented counting and pulling parts correctly.
• Advanced computer and software skills.
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
• Good organizational skills.
• Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously and with dignity.
• Maintain positive relationships with customers, other employees and owners.
• Demonstrate an interest in growing the parts business.