Do you have Industrial Sewing experience or Industrial Fabric Cutting experience? If so, please contact us immediately!
• Previous experience working in a sewing manufacturing environment
• Ability to show initiative, work in a team and independently
• High level of attention to detail and organizational skills
• Experience in industrial sewing and preferably with close control expertise
• Able to lift boxes up to 20 lbs
• Able to measure accurately in inches down to 1/32"
•Single and double stitch Juki sewing machines will be used
Fabric Cutter Requirements:
•Previous working experience in a factory environment (preferred)
•Strong mathematic skills
•Be able to stand an entire shift
•Ability to lift 50+ lbs. on a routine basis
•Examine sketches, sample articles, and design specifications to determine quantities, shapes, and sizes of pattern parts, and to determine the amount of material or fabric required to make a product.
•Mark samples and finished patterns with information such as garment size, section, style, identification, and sewing instructions.
•Position and cut out master or sample patterns, using scissors and knives, or print out copies of patterns, using computers.
•Trace outlines of paper onto cardboard patterns, and cut patterns into parts to make templates.
Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm Monday- Friday
If interested please complete your application and contact us at 210-349-9911 to schedule an interview.