Sit-down Forklift Drivers
You will perform a variety of duties in the operations such as hauling.
Performing routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment, report defects or repairs to supervisor and clean equipment. You must be able to continuously lift, twist, climb, push and pull. This is very fast paced and you will constantly use your horn, lights, mirrors to backup, stay buckled in and have two hands and both feet on the Forklift when entering, driving and exiting the lift.
• Requires 1 year recent Forklift experience with Certification
• Requires re-certification on- site (Must pass and maintain Certification)
• Requires no accidents, incidents, corrective actions within last 6 months of employment
• Requires valid Driver License
• Requires occasionally lifting 30-50 LBS
• Requires prolonged sitting, driving
• Requires you to maintain certifications required by DOT and OSHA and company safety programs
• Requires HS Diploma or GED
• Requires Background Check
• Requires Drug Screen
• Requires Steel Toed Boots
• Requires you to work in the in a hot or cold environment inside the pant or outside the plant.
• Requires reading barcodes to ensure you are delivering he correct product to right docking station.
They work a rotating shift from 6a-6p or 6p-6a rotating from day shift to night shift every two weeks. Overtime is mandatory and they usually work Monday-Saturday averaging about 50 hours a week in the busy season. The average temp to hire time is about six months to a year. They take breaks every two hours and have a 45 minute lunch. You will have access to a breakroom, on-site ATM’s, on-site Gym, Walmart Pharmacy Prescription drop off and pick up, safety incentive programs and attendance incentive programs.
Please wear your Steel Toed Boots, jeans or khaki pants (no sagging, no holes, stains or tears), and a plain white or gray short or long sleeved shirt (without logos of any kind).