Job Summary: A Tester serves as a qualified Tester/craftsman in designated work centers and is responsible for testing designated equipment. A Tester is tasked with verifying that the product is produced at the established quality level.
Hours: 6am-4:30pm M-Fri with some Sat 6am-11:30pm
Highlight of Duties:
- Tests frozen beverage dispensing equipment in various stages.
- Visually inspects dispensing equipment for any discrepancies.
- Completes various production-related logs to record data and/or non-conforming issue(s).
- Identifies workmanship and component defects.
- Troubleshoot/resolve component/assembly issues and involve proper resources as necessary.
- Troubleshoot/resolve minor test equipment issues as trained/required by management.
- May cross train to perform other duties as required by the group/team leader.
- Other duties as needed and directed by management.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalency preferred
- Previous electronic and equipment testing required
- Complete knowledge of all phases of assembly (or related) for assigned production line required
- Must be able to complete written log sheets/labels for recording defects and making related calculations (add, subtract, multiply, and divide) with a calculator required
- Able to use hand tools, power tools, pneumatic tools, and/or standard electronic testing/programming equipment – as required by management
- Lifting required