Hawkins Personnel Group is currently hiring a Tool Room Coordinator for a large manufacture of high pressure and temperature process equipment. The Tool Room Coordinator is responsible for maintaining policy inventory, welding & equipment consumables, PPE, generating nameplates, and kitting tool room inventory applicable to released shop orders.
- Maintain tool room policy inventory in a clean, organized fashion, with visible min/max re-order points.
- Review every job issued B.O.M., create nametag and kit with all policy inventory as applicable, before final assembly.
- Kit will include all fasteners, fittings, tags, and all other tool room related items.
- Ensures kits are delivered to Parts Expeditor for staging.
- Procures items as necessary to ensure no assembly delays.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Position requires a high level of organizational skills
- Familiarity with welding consumables
- Ability to read blueprints
- Good communication skills