You will perform a variety of routine and complex transportation work in driving and coordinating transportation plans. You must perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on tow tractors, report defects or repairs to supervisor and clean equipment. You will be operating company owned and leased tow tractors to facilitate shipping and receiving operations, loading and relocating of products and materials, proving details reports and outstanding customer service of delivery and pick up operations.
• Requires 1 year recent Tug Driver experience or relevant equipment operating experience with
• Requires no accidents, incidents, corrective actions within last 6 months of employment
• Requires valid Driver License
• Requires occasionally lifting 30-50 LBS
• Requires prolonged sitting, driving
• Requires you to maintain certifications required by DOT and OSHA and company safety programs
• Requires HS Diploma or GED
• Requires Background Check
• Requires Drug Screen
• Requires Steel Toed Boots
• Requires recertification on-site (Must pass and maintain Certification)
• Requires you to work in the in a hot or cold environment inside the plant or outside the plant.
• Requires reading barcodes to ensure you are delivering he correct product to right station.
They work a rotating shift from 6a-6p or 6p-6a rotating from day shift to night shift every two weeks. Overtime is mandatory and they usually work Monday-Saturday averaging about 50 hours a week in the busy season. The average temp to hire time is about six months to a year. They take breaks every two hours and have a 45 minute lunch. You will have access to a breakroom, on-site ATM’s, on-site Gym, Walmart Pharmacy Prescription drop off and pick up, safety incentive programs and attendance incentive programs.
Please wear your Steel Toed Boots, jeans or khaki pants (no sagging, no holes, stains or tears), and a plain white or gray short or long sleeved shirt (without logos of any kind).