The Billing Clerk assists the Accounting Department in all aspects of billing. The Billing Clerks primary responsibility is to support the Accounting Department in processing all aspects of billing.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process in-house billing for multi locations/branches on a daily basis.
- Work (assist) other Billing team members and assist in related billing projects.
- Perform daily billing operations.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 3 years of Billing or other Accounting processing experience.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and 10 Key
- Knowledge of SAP, is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and attention to detail.
- Must be pro-active.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all team members at various levels within the organization.
- Great attitude, high energy, and willingness to work hard to meet important deadlines.
- Flexible personal style to work with diverse personalities. Professional, yet personal demeanor.
- High School Diploma or GED required