Hawkins Personnel Group is currently seeking Cell Leaders to work for a Reynolds Consumer Products in Temple, TX. If you have previous lead or Supervisor experience, please review the requirements below and apply immediately.
- Good understanding of training Matrix
- Work to understand and improve processes in the operation to maximize output.
- Continually monitor all areas of the operation for adherence to procedures and best practices to deliver consistent product.
- Supervise performance and implement improvements as needed
- Manage and accurately measure employee productivity
- Manage by walking around and training your eyes to see areas of opportunity and improvement
- Use scheduled evaluations to involve the team on what they are doing well and areas where improvement is needed
- Give timely and direct feedback. Clearly delegate tasks and accountabilities and hold team members accountable
- Provide leadership and training for team members to accomplish company goals and objectives.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as job orders, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to recognize issues
- Escalate to Maintenance or immediate leadership as needed
- Ability to complete reports and correspondence in writing
- Ability to work in-group situations.
- Manage 5-7 People
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong motivational ability
- 3-5 Years’ Experience in a leadership role
- Training and development skills
- Training 90 days on Dayshift, will move to Rotating once converted
- Associates degree preferred
If interested please submit resume and contact us at 254-778-9911