- Perform required tasks operating appropriate equipment – clamp truck, sit down truck, stand up truck, slip sheet truck, barcode readers and safety equipment, etc.
- Receive and understand material movement orders and transport material to and from designated areas in the facility.
- Ability to perform the dispatch function which consists of: properly checking in/out trailers, post Bill of Ladings as required, scan to Bill of Ladings to Network,
- Perform Standard Work BBS Observations and LTO Standard Work..
- Support CI initiatives as needed.
- Follow all safety and operating rules.
- Inventory: Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained. Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation.
- Safety, Sanitation, Security: Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with OSHA and MSDS Standards.
- Must work overtime as needed and flexible to work on any shift
- Must be a demonstrated team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.