JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for setting up fixtures, loading, unloading, welding and inspecting parts and assemblies from welding fixtures. The welder will keep a count of their production daily and inform the supervisor of material needed or material issues. The welder will be standing at a work station 8 hours per day.
- Operates equipment without routine supervision.
- Loads, unloads and inspects parts for compliance.
- MIG/TIG welds and uses spot welder based on weld assembly and material.
- Reports and asks supervisor/lead for assistance with problems.
- Utilizes measuring tape to check assemblies and parts.
- Maintains a clean work area and observes all safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as needed and assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year of experience preferred.
- Certificate from welding school preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must possess basic math skills including, but not limited to addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Lifting required (continuously up to 20 lbs; occasionally up to 50 lbs)