- Handle equipment starting and stopping activities during each designated shift.
- Manage different stages of the production line by being actively involved in each procedure.
- Separate different items to be loaded onto a production line.
- Load and unload items from machines and dollies.
- Ensure that all loaded things are done following the company protocol.
- Pull damaged or faulty items from the production line.
- Ensure that any equipment or tool malfunction is immediately reported.
- Place and remove items on the conveyor belt and record data at each step of the production cycle.
- Check finished product for problems or faults and isolate any damaged or inconsistent item immediately.
- Make sure that finished items are stored safely before being taken for packaging.
- Ensure proper labeling of finished items and ensure that they are packaged properly.
- Ensure all supplies and equipment are available before each shift.
- Advocate safety practices for the rest of the production staff.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
Pay Rate: $11 - $13/hr
Hours: Must be open between 6am to 5:30pm M-F for an 8 hour shift