Late Night Shift (12:00am – 9:00am)
We are recruiting for a privately owned lubricants and fuel distributor located in Gonzales, Texas that services South/Central Texas with both branded and unbranded lubricants and fuels.
Dispatch/Auditor Duties Include:
- Track deliveries in progress and assist drivers in the completion of their routes, assign incoming orders for delivery, document route discrepancies, support drivers with route complications, generate incident reports for significant problems arising during shift, and review driver trip sheets and delivery documents for billing purposes and transmit to billing/inventory departments.
- Answer customer calls & emails, assist customers placing orders and delivery schedules, communicate, missed or delayed deliveries to appropriate customer contacts and respond to customer billing inquiries and account balances.
To be considered for this position you must meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma
- Minimum 3 years experience preferred
- Have excellent communication/customer service/team skills
- Experience with CRM
- PC skills should include Microsoft Office Suite
Benefits to include:
- Health and medical insurance with voluntary vision and dental
- Company matched 401k program
- Paid Vacation
SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE