Welder will plan, set-up and operate various welding, soldering and brazing equipment to maintain the flow of work. They will directly support the manufacture of heat exchangers, water separators and other environmental control system components while practicing and complying environmental health and safety directions and procedures
- 6am to 230pm ( must be flexible to work weekends, come in earlier and leave late)
- 11am to 730pm ( must be flexible to work weekends, come in earlier and leave late)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform orbital welding of tubing and components.
- Sets up and calibrates power supply with the correct welding program.
- Sets up gas mixing equipment.
- Creates and logs weld coupons.
- May perform tube preparation, including ultrasonic cleaning and manual/automatic tube cutting
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math abilities, working with tight tolerances
- Ability to read engineering drawings, schematics and blueprints
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Some technician coursework a plus
- AWS certification/coursework a plus
- 2+ years welding experience working in a cleanroom environment