Company that designs and builds classroom furniture is looking for Robotic Weld Monitors to put parts in machine for robot to weld with previous manufacturing experience required. You will be asked to rotate and cross train in multiple areas of the department you are working in. You must be able to lift desk and chair frames repeatedly throughout the day that weight up to 50lbs. The normal shifts are 7AM-3:30PM and 3:30PM-12PM. Overtime is mandatory so you must be prepared to work as early as 5AM on 1st shift and stay until 2AM on 2nd shift.
Setup and operate an automatic press and various other related pieces of equipment to produce various components to required specification. Responsible for quality and quantity of product produced.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set up and weld the rates established
- Change all welding jigs
- Jig and block frames in the area as needed
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Supervisor
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions
• Perform other related duties as assigned