Hawkins Personnel Group is currently seeking a Service Field Installation Technician to work for a large Manufacture in Temple, TX. Candidate will use their experience to overcome obstacles encountered when installing equipment, software and hardware to include, testing, training, and troubleshooting to ensure customer satisfaction. Must be able to travel at a moments notice, be able to multi-task several projects within the same time period and manage given resources to complete each project with excellent results.
- Consults with Engineering, Manufacturing and Sales to identify current customer systems, operating procedures.
- Installs components, associated hardware and possibly software to include wiring, touch screens, hubs, and wireless systems according to specifications given.
- Labels assets, builds appropriate files, and completes field service reports on a timely basis.
- Maintains accurate travel records, and completes travel expense reports on a regular basis.
- Provides technical support for users including training, installation and troubleshooting for both hardware and software.
- Must be able to read blueprints and schematics.
- Must have aptitude for troubleshooting industrial electrical components.
- Must be able to work in varying conditions including elevated heights up to 45 feet with use of various man lifts.
- Must be able to work with customers and contract workers in a congenial manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent, prefer an Associates Degree with emphasis on manufacturing technology or a closely related field is desired with hands on experience in installing, troubleshooting, and configuring battery handling and food processing equipment and associated hardware and software applications.
If interested please submit application and contact us at 254-778-9911