We are currently seeking a Shipping/Logistics Coordinator to work for a manufacture of expansion joints in New Braunfels, TX.
- Hands-on preparation & shipment of large piping products;
- Prior experience building crates/pallets; working knowledge of import/export packaging procedures, documents and regulations;
- ability to safely operate overhead cranes/forklifts;
- proficient computer/software skills needed.
- working knowledge of import/export packaging procedures, documents and regulations;
- Day Shift. 7-3:30p M-F w/flexibility for Sats. OT required at month end.
- Must have great measuring skills (building crates from scratch) very large specialty crates.
- Must be proactive and be able to coordinate multiple things at once.
- Knowledge of shipping products out of country and over seas.