Family-owned and operated spice manufacturing company is looking for production associates to help hand package, label, mix/blend and monitor/run machines. Pay varies based on position, range is $9.00-$10.50. Hours are either 7-5:30 (Monday-Thursday) or 7-3:30 (Monday-Friday) based on the position. All positions are required to follow good manufacturing practices. You can apply online to be considered or come to our office to use our computers to apply. Call our office to ask about the available openings.
- Reads customer orders, work orders, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be pulled.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Sorts and places materials or items in boxes on pallets according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Records amounts of materials or items to be distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Compiles worksheets or tickets for customer specifications.
- Completes requisition forms to order supplies.
- Ensures that orders are checked by area supervisor prior to staging.
- Shrink wraps completed pallets for shipment.
- Complies with standard operating procedures established by department.
- Pallet jack and forklift experience helpful
- Experience with scanners helpful